Coming from Pyjamas I lifted its approach to build a Web2py View HTML
file. My question was: does anyone manage the CSS of their Web2py
server pages and their GWT client app together? And I was going to
follow-up with: What issues did they have to overcome? Are they using
CSS variables between the two systems? For now I'm going to leverage
GWT's CSS system and keep it separate from Web2py's approach.