You have to build your own button to redirect on read, create, update if
you want this behavior... Not sure what could be the best way to implement
that though maybe virtual field should be used to add column to this
purpose...

Richard

On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 5:11 PM, Richard Vézina <ml.richard.vez...@gmail.com