No I can't, here I have to stock and let the user enter 2**31 and not
2**31-1
As everything else is possible, shouldn't it be possible to add a aprameter
to the field constructor to set unsigned ?
That would be really handy in situation such as mine where I have to deploy
the solution on many servers.