I'm trying to connect web2py to Informix SE (standard engine) with some
succes. I've edited dal.py and removed the following
dbms_version = int(self.connection.dbms_version.split('.')[0])
            if lmin and (dbms_version >= 10):
                # Requires Informix 10.0+
                sql_s += ' SKIP %d' % (lmin, )
            if fetch_amt and (dbms_version >= 9):
                # Requires Informix 9.0+
                sql_s += ' FIRST %d' % (fetch_amt, )
because Informix SE doesn't have a limitby function. After the modification
I can connect to small tables, but it doesn't function with large tables.
How can I use the fetchmany() function from informixdb? I would like to
limit to 20 results and than with another function get the next 20
results.