Folks,

Just wanted to share with the community a real jewel, many of you knew
this but I actually started using it "heavily" during the past couple
of weeks: the IDE is wing from wingware, basically you run web2py from
inside of it, then just open your controller/module/model from the
IDE, set up a breakpoint and voila you have a very interesting
development "studio" ala visual studio.

I've added a screenshot of my desktop running the IDE with my current
pet, pyforum.org being "debugged", the screenshot can be found here:
http://www.julioflores.com/static/debug_web2py.png

Wing IDE is not free, BUT you can get a developer's license (which
will give you the latest "Pro" release bona-fide). you have no idea
how much less time I've spent debugging the code with a tool like this
one, long live web2py

PS - Here's the web2py-specific information on their page, whoever
wrote it must've had a good understanding of the web2py framework (was
it you massimo??) - http://www.wingware.com/doc/howtos/web2py

Best regards to all,

Julio