Hi

I still have some problems with callbacks. I have a like button that is in
my index.html view that add 1 to a database, then displays it:

<a class="btn" href={{=URL("plus",args=result.id)}} rel="tooltip"

I want to call the plus function as a callback to avoid render another
view, i.e I want to render the result in the index view, but I don't know
how to replace  it in the above format. I also have to send the id to the
callback.

the function:

def plus():

    """ add or subtract likes """
    print "called",request.args(0)
    db(db.blog.id==request.args(0)).update(plus=db.blog.plus+1.0)
    db.commit()

    #    redirect(URL('index'))