The uploads seem to be working now, but I still can't figure out how to
display them.

I have a line in my controller that gets the images in the database:
images = [row.t_Image for row in db().select(db.tutor.ALL)]

which I can access in the view with {{=images}}

But....how do i get those images to display. I really am having a hard time
figuring out how this works... -_- sorry guys