Yes, you're right, Massimo.

So, let's try to solve this kind of situation I'm facing right now:
I have a page with images that must be seen among different devices
(pc, tablet and smartphone). I can fix image length inside its tag (in
markmin), but its size will vary, proportionally, according to the
device.

So, I thought about using CSS to present the image with size depending
on the device.

Any ideias to solve this problem with another approach?

Help wanted.

BTW, Markmin allow tables to have the class attribute and it's useful,
indeed. Mainly for Markmin power users editing content in a wiki app.