"you just attach it to the textarea...":

I don't quite follow.  Can you expand please, do I add the <script> code to
layout.html, do I need to actually download the plugin as the src points to
the website ?
This could be worth adding to the book as anyone using render='html' would
want to add an editor.

Thanks