Thanks very much. This gives me a very good hold to understand web2py
internals at my pace, understanding the internal workings step by step.
Great!!.
Can someone explain the workflow in greater details than what is available
in the web2py 4th edition (Chapter: THE CORE page 137). ?

One of you who have indepth understanding of the framework - if you could
try to explain its internal process, Example of what i am looking for :
What happens from the time someone makes a webpage request from the browser
-- what objects are created in memory ... how the user inputs in forms are
automatically processed by web2py,... how these objects are available to
the user for modification through the controller code,... how the final
response object is created and rendered as html back to the browser...

((For example, i was trying to set a break point in the view code
layout.html, but this is never reached and i think this is because the view
is not directly executed as it is html+python but some other web2py python
code is text processing this view code and generating pure python code
which then gets executed..... This took quite some time and digging iinto
the web2py book to figure out... Also , i am new to web development and
don't have the correct basic instincts to yet know what to expect and what
not :-))

I really want to understand more internal workings.... I am sure i will
make use of the debugger and try to uncover these details one by one... But
a documentation from the experts who created web2py would be of immense
value to me and reduce my learning time....

I love web2py not just for its simplicity but more importantly for its
wonderful support by people like you -- Thank you very much.

Regards,
Bhaskar