Hi,

I have 0_memcache.py in my models, with following content:

from gluon.contrib.memcache import MemcacheClient
memcache_servers = ['127.0.0.1:11211']
cache.memcache = MemcacheClient(request, memcache_servers)
cache.ram = cache.disk = cache.memcache

Now in my db.py model, I have defined (close to the top of the file, before
session is used):

from gluon.contrib.memdb import MEMDB
session.connect(request,response,db=MEMDB(cache.memcache))

After clearing the sessions directory, and logging-in to my application, I
see that the sessions are still being created on the file system. Why is
this, and what can I do to activate memcache for sessions?

(Memcache is installed and running fine on the localhost)

Thanks,
Daniel