Some hours ago I have tried to use the PGP Encryption (Chapter 8.1.2)
I have found that the line "from gpgme import pgp" should be replaced with
something like "mail.settings.gpg_home = '/home/www-data/.gnupg/'".

Maybe the following lines could help (sorry, English is not my mother
tongue):

-It is possible to send PGP encrypted emails using the following settings:
+It is possible to send PGP encrypted emails. Install the python-pyme
package.
+Use GPG to create the key-files for the sender (take the email-address
+from mail.settings.sender) and put the files pubring.gpg and
+secring.gpg in a directory (e.g. /home/www-data/.gnupg).
+Use the following settings:
+``
-from gpgme import pgp
+mail.settings.gpg_home = '/home/www-data/.gnupg/'

+mail.settings.cipher_type = 'gpg'
+mail.settings.sign = True
+mail.settings.sign_passphrase = 'your passphrase'
+mail.settings.encrypt = True
+``:code

Regards, Martin