Some minor corrections -

Line 1724 - change 'browser' to 'browse' and add 'one'
from:
+Line 38 creates a ``grid`` object that allows to browser, add and update
the comments linked to a page.
to:
+Line 38 creates a ``grid`` object that allows one to browse, add and
update the comments linked to a page.

Line 12921 - add 'to'
from:
+Attention: grid and smartgrid were experimental prior web2py version 2.0
to:
+Attention: grid and smartgrid were experimental prior to web2py version
2.0 .....

Line 12924 - change 'browser' to 'browse'
from:
+These are two high level gadgets that create complex CRUD controls. They
provide pagination, the ability to browser, search, sort, create, update
and delete records from a single gadgets.
to:
+These are two high level gadgets that create complex CRUD controls. They
provide pagination, the ability to browse, search, sort, create, update and
delete records from a single gadgets.

Dane