Thanks you for reporting it!

BTW, it should not block other applications, just the thread that is
serving the controller with the breakpoint code.
In fact, admin is just another web2py app, if it works, any other app
should work.

I don't know if there is anything mac-specific going on here, but
surely it is not the standar designed behavior of the debugger (and it
not happening in other platforms).

If you do more test, I'll be glad to help you with this,

Best regards

Mariano Reingart
http://www.sistemasagiles.com.ar
http://reingart.blogspot.com