Hello Andrew

On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 11:43 PM, Andrew <andrew.replo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok that's the first (and hopefully only!) problem. That's the default
> application file.  Each application will need a slightly different
> wsgi-handler and I had to tweak it for OpenShift. You need to use the one
> from the Github project here:
>

> https://github.com/prelegalwonder/openshift_web2py/blob/master/wsgi/application
>
> Like I said, the fastest way is to follow the readme verbatim since those
> git commands replicate the template in the github project and then you just
> make your customizations from there and commit / push.
>

> Let me know how that works.

Thanks for your reply. Appreciate it.

 I'm a beginner here and all I'm doing is the manual work. This is what I
did :

1) First I updated the application file as your said and did commit push
and I got : Internal Server Error. At least something is happening now.

2) Then to make things work, I ran those two git commands and it got merged
with master. Then I did push and I got : *And it worked!*
*
*
Now the issue is :

I have followed the password hashed line as you said i.e. to copy
parameters_8080.oy to wsgi/web2py.

However the applications I see in the web2py on openshift link of mine
doesn't contain my application. It contains default application, even those
which I had deleted. How can this be possible ?

--
Thank You and Warm Regards,

Chetan Arvind Patil,
www.chetanpatil.info