I had been having critical memory overflow problems and finally saw a post
about a memory leak in the version I was using (2.1.x) so I have updated to
the latest stable version (2.3.2), however I am still seeing my memory
climb until the machine crashes.

I'm using web2py as my interface which is accepting data, parsing it, and
then appending to a neo4j database.  I thought, for a while, that neo4j was
the culprit, however, after writing a script to emulate what web2py was
doing and running it on a separate host I saw no memory jump.  It only
happens while running web2py, and only when I'm receiving many hundreds of
requests per min.  There is nothing else running on the machine, other than
system tools.

Within 5min I'm able to watch the memory go from a reasonable 730MB to over
2500MB.

I'm using the default SQLite database and am only making 1 or 2 calls to
the db upon each request.

How can I track this down?  Should I be looking for something specifically
in the logs?  Use particular parameters for the logger?