Hi web2py-users!

I've got the following question: I've defined two field like this

Field('Beginn','time',requires=IS_EMPTY_OR(IS_TIME()),label=T('Start'),represent=lambda

value, row: value.strftime('%H:%M') if value else ''),

Field('Ende','time',requires=IS_EMPTY_OR(IS_TIME()),label=T('End'),represent=lambda

value, row: value.strftime('%H:%M') if value else ''),

In the view of the SQLFORM.grid it looks perfect (see screenshot, no
seconds in the fields Beginn and Ende)

But if i open it to edit then it looks like this (the seconds in Beginn and
Ende are shown):

And further if i activate one of the fields Beginn or Ende it dismisses the
seconds:

I've changed the web2py.js to the following, but i did'nt help

jQuery("input.time",target).each(function(){jQuery(this).timeEntry({show24Hours:true,

showSeconds:false});});

Anyone know how to prevent this behaviour?

Thanks in advance,
Gerd