I noticed in the documentation that there should also be an 'everybody'
group (which I did not have). I thought that maybe if that group did not
exist users are added to 'wiki_editor' by default but adding 'everybody'
group did not fix the problem.

Anybody else having this issue?

On Tuesday, February 5, 2013 5:38:51 PM UTC-5, Michael Beller wrote:

> I'm still having this error in 2.3.2
>
> Every new user is added to wiki_editor group.  Even if I remove the user
> from the group, the user still has access to the wiki menu (I've specified
> menugroups - see below) and when the user logs out and logs in again they
> are automatically added back to the wiki_editor group.
>
> I have the following statement in my model after auth.define_tables:
>
> auth.wiki(resolve=False, manage_permissions=True,
> menugroups=['wiki_editor','wiki_author'])
>
> On Thursday, November 8, 2012 5:25:43 PM UTC-5, Massimo Di Pierro wrote:
>>
>> Please open a ticket. Will fix this tonight.
>>
>> On Thursday, 8 November 2012 14:50:51 UTC-6, Dragan Matic wrote:
>>>
>>> I can confirm and replicate this bug, the same happens on windows
>>> binaries and on ubuntu with source with latest stable version - 2.2.1.
>>>
>>> Here are the steps to replicate the bug:
>>>
>>> 1. create new app
>>> 2. create new page (default/wikipage.html) and controller that returns
>>> auth.wiki(manage_permissions=True)
>>> 3. go to wikipage, I am now redirected to user login
>>> 4. register first user, go to default/wikipage
>>> 5. create first wiki page, accept defaults and submit
>>> 6. logout, register second user