i have millions of APNS tokens! i'd share, but they are tied to an app....

i did not tie APNS tokesn to web2py auth, but i added fields to my end user
table, and the device uses my REST JSON API to POST the APNS tokens to the
server and update the user.  we don't use the APNS token as any sort of
user identifier.

does that help?  lemme know if you are interested in more details.

christian