Keep us posted. There is one thing that can cause a leak. Instantiating an
object with __del__ method at every request. It is possible that a third
party library does that if you import it and all one of its functions.
Another thing is cache ram. Another is T(something) where something is
request dependent. I cannot really think of anything else.