Hi,

I would like to use the jsonpickle module - http://code.google.com/p/jsonpickle/
- with web2py.
I thought to just place it in the modules dir of my app and to import
it into a controller via

import applications.myapp.modules.jsonpickle

, however it complains with 'ImportError: No module named
jsonpickle.pickler'. This error
occurs in applications.myapp.modules.jsonpicker.__init__ which tries
to import additional stuff.

The relative path therefore seems to be the problem.

Do I need to change the import statements in the module or perhaps
append to the sys path?
It should run on GAE too. Also, jsonpickle depends on simplejson. I
don't expect it will find it
under gluon - do I need to make changes here as well?

Thanks for your help,
Hans