Well, web2py.com with and without www resolves from my location (EU). DNS
query shows A records at dns1.vps.net and dns2.vps.net for both, pointing
at the same IPs, etc..

I can also reach the web site at both addresses, the book app works for me
now... So both DNS and VPS settings seem ok now.

I can do further tests if needed.

Regards,
Ales