Hi,

I am newbee on Web2py, I am exploring it. I installed the jqGrid_plugin
that works fine. But now I should like to get back the id of the record or
the valor of a field but it is a JQuery that I don't know. I did this code:

<h1>It is my table </h1>
    {{=plugin_jqgrid(db.image,columns=['id','titre'],height=300)}}

<script>
 jQuery('.tab').click(function(){jQuery('.tab').hide()})
</script>

I have found the link to the jqGrid Demo but  I don't understand how to
adapt this code I found, in web2py. There is maybe a special way :

jQuery("#a1").click( function(){
        var id = jQuery("#list5").jqGrid('getGridParam','selrow');
        if (id) {
                var ret = jQuery("#list5").jqGrid('getRowData',id);
                alert("id="+ret.id+" invdate="+ret.invdate+"...");
        } else { alert("Please select row");}

Somebody can help me or give to me some links to read,

Regards,
Bruno