Richard, dlypka, Willoughby

Thanks for your reply. I think that I am going to see the SQLFORM and its
possibilities (I follow the Richard 's advice ). I don't know javascript
and I think it will be too complicated to do an application quickly if I
have to learn JQuery. I am going to try all the tools given by Web2py
first.

See you soon, I think !!!

Regards
Bruno