I need a way to terminate a specific Scheduled Task while it is RUNNING.
I tried using Admin Database Admin to update the scheduler_task.stop_time
to a time close to now while it was running.
But the task continued for several more minutes and COMPLETED its normal 5
minute run.
The task calls time.sleep(300) to make it run for 5 minutes.

I guess the Scheduler is not looking at the db values every 3 seconds.
Is it just checking the in memory task object properties?

Is there a way to update the in memory object properties of a task while it
is running?

Thanks.