Hello Alan,

I tried pyodel and faced with the same issue of google login requirement. I
signed in with google account but redirect to the "Sign in with your google
account<https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=ah&passive=true&continue=https://appengine.google.com/_ah/conflogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp://pyodel.appspot.com/&ltmpl=gm&shdf=ChILEgZhaG5hbWUaBlB5b2RlbAwSAmFoIhSZY5By1PCj3EjZf9NrJ3GmqIjN_SgBMhR51VTpu4b1JO0uu3RNmEpSXxw4bA>."

page, cannot go any further.

In fact my own app is facing the same problem. When at the page of "Sign in
with your google
account<https://www.google.com/accounts/ServiceLogin?service=ah&passive=true&continue=https://appengine.google.com/_ah/conflogin%3Fcontinue%3Dhttp://pyodel.appspot.com/&ltmpl=gm&shdf=ChILEgZhaG5hbWUaBlB5b2RlbAwSAmFoIhSZY5By1PCj3EjZf9NrJ3GmqIjN_SgBMhR51VTpu4b1JO0uu3RNmEpSXxw4bA>."

only signing with the app creator's google account can pass it. Somehow I
assume it's because the logging is set to login as app administrator by
some unknown means. I hope you or someone may come up with a solution.

Regards,
Spring

在 2012年10月18日星期四UTC+8下午11时45分15秒,Alan Etkin写道: