> This is very odd, I belive it is a bug in the app authentication
>> configuration itself, since I cannot reproduce the  behavior in another GAE
>> app which also relies in auth for access control. In case I find a way
>> around this I'll post it here:
>> http://code.google.com/p/pyodel/issues/detail?id=1

I think I found the cause of the funny GAE login redirection loop: It
occurs in any app which uses the auth.wiki feature. This doesn't happen
without auth.wiki(...) in the model or controller, even if the app uses
auth for authentication.

I only tested this with the last python sdk and two different apps, but
probably will be the same for any app in production using the web2py 2.4 or
better, so I guess this should be submitted as a web2py issue.