And that's my whole issue with it, is you'd have two MVC frameworks that
you'd have to work through, or you have static pages and your controller
would just be a link back into the data access layer (DAL).  Now, for
Web3py that's maybe all that is needed - create a DAL, authentication,
caching of static content and database calls, and no controllers (you'd
have routes, but that's it). That way your controllers would be javascript
(your javascript framework of choice or just plain javascript) and your
views would be the static html (which would essentialy become templates for
your controllers). However, if that's all Web3py is going to be, then I
could just write my own server using gevent, which would just have
different functions for accessing the database and jsonifying /
de-jsonifying the data.