The only thread on this in this group has been deleted.

I have a few questions:

1. The way I understand this, an implementation would be via a
controller-action that receives the event-stream-request, then responds
with a "200 OK" and that MIME thing, to affirm the connection. But from
that point onward, new responses should be sent over the same open
connection. How is the response-object being generated and sent without a
request? How does it know where to send it to?

2. I would like to make a shared-collaborative view for multiple users,
that any changed done by one, is reflected automatically in all the others.
How would I go about doing that? Since web2py executes on each request, I
would have to hold connection-data of all open-connections, in some
semi-persistent location - would I have to use some
external/internal caching? Is there some automatic session-saving already
built-in web2py that can be useful?