As for the Tornado-web-socket example, I looked at the code, and couldn't
figure out how this would work in a production environment...
Does it spawn a separate python interpreter for Tornado?
If so, how does it meld with we2py's controllers? It is unclear how this
works...
What serves the Tornado web-app in production? Apache? How?

As for the comet file - I can't find it - it seems it no longer exist in
the new version of the web2py source-code....

As for running web2py via gEvent - how should one deploy this in production?
Can it work with Apache the same way the wsgi-handler does?
Does it require/suggest a "gEvent"ed uWSGI under NginX ?

This is all very bewildering...
The documentation is very lacking...