I've found an issue where the Windows Service isn't working the same as the
command line. I have an options file like this:

import socket
import os

interfaces = [('0.0.0.0',80),('0.0.0.0',443,'server.key','server.crt')]
password = 'testing123'
pid_filename = 'httpserver.pid'
log_filename = 'httpserver.log'
profiler_filename = None
ssl_certificate = 'server.crt'
ssl_private_key = 'server.key'
minthreads = None
maxthreads = None
server_name = socket.gethostname()
request_queue_size = 5
timeout = 30
shutdown_timeout = 5
folder = os.getcwd()
extcron = None
nocron = None

The following command line works, and I can browse by http port 80 and
https port 443 with no problems:

python web2py.py -L options.py

However, after installing it as a windows service and trying to start it,
it fails and my Event Viewer says:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py", line 51, in SvcDoRun
    self.start()
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py", line 122, in start
    ip=options.ip,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'ip'

If I add an IP address, it will then say:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py", line 51, in SvcDoRun
    self.start()
  File "C:\web2py\gluon\winservice.py", line 123, in start
    port=options.port,
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'port'

If I add a port, then it will override my 2 ports in instances, and only
work on 1 port again. To get ssl to work I have to do go to the address
https://servername:80

Is there any way to fix the windows service to act like the command line?