gluon/winservice.py
However, there's a problem.....
when you pass --interfaces to rocket, it overrides whatever ip,port you
pass (reading the docs)

normally gluon.widget just discards -i and -p in favour of --interfaces

options_std.py reports interfaces AND ip AND port ... it should be cleared
out that with this "patch" the "interfaces" always overrides ip and
port.....

PS: can we please ditch all winservice (and contrib/ related) madness in
favour of nssm ?
Clearly just a few are testing it, there are problems with the parameters
passed to web2py.py -W and additionally I don't think that the code is able
to register itself and work ok on all windows OSes.

less headaches for users, less for developers .... win-win(dows) ? (no pun
intended :P )