Hi after trying for a long time I finally managed to do the below changes
in SQLHTML.py, represent function.

def represent(field, value, record):
    f = field.represent
    if not callable(f):
        return str(value)
    n = f.func_code.co_argcount - len(f.func_defaults or [])
    if getattr(f, 'im_self', None):
        n -= 1
    if n == 1:
        return f(value)
    elif n == 2:
        return f(value, record)
    #My part of the code
    elif n == 3:
        return f(value, record,field)
    else:
        raise RuntimeError("field representation must take 1 or 2 args")

The above addition to the represent function means we can now highlight
some values in a grid by checking if they are equal to the first row's
value of the same field.