migrations are false and lazy tables are true.
I tried to do something with cache.ram (for another app) which had no
effekt at all perfhaps I did it wrong.
consider moving code to (imported) modules #I started on it when I realised
I was using request.folder in my sitemap funktion which I currently have in
a module (which isn't that smart I know thats one of the first things I
will change)

I don't know how to deal with those two points:
5. Add session.forget for methods which don't use the session object. #when
I dont use session.something I can add the session.forget to the beginning
of the controler?
6. Enable connection pooling depending on the database. #no idea what to do
here

haven't tried any of those:
compile the app #haven't tried
controller-specific models #I only use two controlers
database indexes #don't know what it is