Dear community,

I'm trying to realize a conditional delete on a grid:

1. I don't want a delete-button in grid-view
2. I do want the delete-checkbox in edit-view for each entry
-> If I set up the grid with deletable = false I get 1. but not 2. and vice
versa :-(

3. When the delete-checkbox gets checked in edit-view and the form
is submitted, the delete should only go through under a certain condition
(another form-checkbox is unchecked in this case). Otherwise there should
be an error-message (response-flash or form-error next to the
delete-checkbox)

I've tried to do this using onvalidation=... in the grid-setup but this is
apparently ignored when there's a delete request :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks a lot,
Dan