hi Niphlod,

I've tried your example in the attachment. The good news is that the user
selected timezone it the profile/register page is working consistently!
Great work! Thank you!

The bad news is that the dynamic detection, and return from the client
session is still not working...
def index():
    some_message = "here timezone is detected"
    tz = fast_tz_detector()

I found out that tz is still not returning anything in the index page. That
should be my landing page, and once this is detected. I want to move this
value to the db. Then use it for the rest of the other functions in the
application.

I am reading your plugin, and it will take me some time to really figure
out what is going on inside fast_tz_detector()... Not sure why it didn't
return the thing I want :-)