Yeah, I agree. I read the documentation and I have no clue what is
happening there. Are there two people named Alex? Does 'Alex' own two
items? Why is it grouping by person name instead of person id? Why is
'count' assigned as a count of person IDs, used as an argument in the
select (presumably it's just an int?) and then used as an iterator
(assuming the count of person IDs is 2, then it's just getting row 2?)?