I had this problem for a while, but since I was in development stage, I`ve
not payed much attention.

I use Apache/2.2.22 (Win32) mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7.3

For some reason in some requests Content-Type Response header for .css
returns not  with "text/css", but with random strings. So browser does not
run this css file, and page layout is ruined.

This happens almost every time I reload page with CTRL+F5 in Opera or
Chrome. My index page has 12 css files and 1-4 files return with corrupt
headers such as:
- /mad/static/css/mad.css - which is just link to one of css files in
directory
- mad/static/css/web2py.css - another
- test/plain - simply wrong for .css
- d:/web2py/applications - path to web2py dir?

Strangely, if I start to send requests from Opera-Dragonfly to one .css
file (for ex. www.autosim.ru/static/css/mad.css) clicking "Send request"
many times, than in 1 in 50 requests I have this strings like these in
Content-Type header:
- forum_attachments_sequence - something from source code?
- too small or too large! - thats just from some validator
- forum_topics.author_id - name of a Field from one of my db tables!
- /user/not_authorized
- ø   À±´
etc.

An apache httpd file mime_module is enabled with "TypesConfig
conf/mime.types", so I guess Content-Type header should be forced, but it
is clearly is not...

Could someone suggest something. I do not know even where to look. Is it
web2py or is it apache problem?

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WclRhsdA85k/UZY5Cgq3r2I/AAAAAAAAAAk/Ly3p5iU_uBQ/s1600/css3.jpg>

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-WU5okjQOqN4/UZY5FIi60EI/AAAAAAAAAAs/B-WxSKniApA/s1600/css2.jpg>
I`m adding some screenshots: