Hi all,

I have been adventuring myself with web2py for some months now, just to
learn it, and I am enjoying very much. web2py is an awesome MVC.

However it is my first time with python (yes I am only using python now b/c
of web2py :D ), and I am missing so much some kind of "functions index" for
web2py.

Let me show an example, today I was looking for some details on the
function globals().get(param,param2)
I don`t know what param1 and param2 means, for what they are used... and I
could not find anything googling...

I know this is a kind of noob question but it is the reality for some guys
like me that are not heavy coders... so I needed more information.

Did anybody knows where I can find more reference to all web2py exclusive
functions, like what we have on jquery website about jquery functions for
an example?

Thanks guys!