I would like to run the external python script testQEF when the button on
the html page is clicked.The below code is my html page

index.html
---------
{{extend 'layout.html'}}

<form>
<INPUT type="text" id="q" name = "q" value=""/>
<INPUT type="button" value="Run Test"
       onclick="ajax('{{=URL('data')}}',['q'],'target');"/>
</form>

--------------
The below code is my controller default.py

# coding: utf8
# try something like
import threading
import time
import sys
sys.path.append('C:/Users/pratt/Workspace_Eclipse/Copy of
MasterSolution_COPY')
# I am importing the external python script  using sys,path
import testQEF
a = 0
heyo = 'zero'

def index():

    return dict(toobar=response.toolbar())

def data():

    if not session.m or len(session.m)==20: session.m=[]
    if request.vars.q: session.m.append(request.vars.q)
    session.m.sort()
#  starting the thread to run my external python script
    h.start()
    return TABLE(*[TR(v) for v in session.m]).xml()
    #return dict(toobar=response.toolbar())
    #hey = wut()

# I have created a class to create the thread
class testrun(threading.Thread):
    def __init__(self):
        threading.Thread.__init__(self)

    def run(self):

        #heyo = 'heyo'
        #self.newtest = 'hey new test'
        #if a == 0:
         #   response.flash=T("you have run the thread a successfully")
        #time.sleep(10)
        #response.flash=T("you have run the thread a unsuccessfully")

        testQEF.testFunc(999,
            9,
            0.9,
            100000000,
            30.0,
            0.0,
            0.1,
            "10.169.6.74",
            3,
            3,
            1,
            2,
            str("C:/testdir/webservertest"))

#Initiating the Thread
h = testrun()

def returnA(): return 'A'

class wut():
    def __init__(self):
        self.foo = 'B'

I cannot run my external python script when I click the button and also When
I do this the server is freezing.I am new to Web2py,Could Anyone help me in
this Regard.I need solution as soon as possible.