Awesome lightning-talk...
They should have given you much more time...

I actually would have opted for a slightly different prioritization for
what to show:
1. For me, as a developer, the ticketing system is one of the most useful and
impressive piece of work in the whole of web2py - I think for a conference
of developers, it would really spice things up for many people who don't
know about it - having such well-designed introspection in production, has
made our lives much easier - it's like a built-in auto-error-logging
instrumentation that records the bugs in production-mode- and with a really
well-done interface.
2. I really liked the all-in-browser show-off of the old web2py videos...
The text in the software you where using for inputting the text, is was
really hard to read (dark-blue text-color on a black-background?? and with
zero-syntax-highlighting??) I mean, I get the incentive to show that you
can use any text-editor so people won't get the wrong impression - but I
think it would have been much better to show it using the web-based text
editor, as it would have been more readable. If you are going to use an
external text-editor, might as well use a "more" readable alternative than
the web-based one, but surely not a less-readable one. The text is going
 so fast, and shows up for such short a time, that nobody could possibly
manage to read it unless it extremely readable. I get the incentive to use
something to type for you, especially for live-demoing on such a tight
schedule - but to me it overall seems like a bad choice, as the     bad
readability and super-fast-paste  makes the whole thing deletes the
purpose. If it was me, I would have kept "most" of the lecture in the
web-browser (with copy-pasting of code to avoid live-coding errors and keep
it fast-pace), and show a short-demonstration using an external
text-editor, right before the end (preferably something slim and readable
like sublime-text).
Alternatively, the beta-version of PyCharm 3.0 could have been tested-out
to showcase it's support, it's also very readable...
3. The constant scrolling of the web-pages was kinda distracting - Either
the web-browser was set to an annoying re-zooming-in thing, or the
layout.html is in need of a little layout-tweak (condensing things a
bit) to make things fit better into the page by default - even on pages
with data in them.

Anyways, all-in-all a good talk - that's just my personal feedback.