Is there some discussion needed on this, guruyaya?
For example, T.__init__ can set T.accepted_language=None for starters...
Is it additionally necessary  to have T.accepted_language = 'Default' ?

For example, if request.env.http_accept_language doesn't have a translation
file in your app, do applications want an indicator that
http_request_language does not exist (and ergo set to Default, as opposed to
'None')?