Hi,

Thanks for the reply. Because I would like to integrate local account with
social account, people can choose to login with social account or create an
account on the website. That's the reason I think CAS is needed.

Back to the issues, is it possible for me to pretest the login process
before rendering a view? Like a menu bar with a function "Login" or
"Profile". If logged in, it shows "Profile", otherwise if not. In the
origin scenario, only after I click "Login", "Login" would change to
"Profile". However I have already login at other domain. This is kind of
impossible, right? Because session data is not shared between these two
domains.

Regards,
Chun-Hung

Massimo Di Pierro於 2013年7月30日星期二UTC+8下午5時00分58秒寫道: