Hi Andrew,

thank you for sharing. I just tried your template and successfully
installed the master (latest development snapshot of web2py). But since I
want to use the latest stable version I deleted everything (local and
remote installation) again and started again:

rhc app create -a web2py -t python-2.6
cd web2py
git remote add upstream -m 2.5.1
git://github.com/prelegalwonder/openshift_web2py.git
git pull -s recursive -X theirs upstream 2.5.1
git push

After having no success with version 2.5.1 I again deleted everything and
tried the version you name in your example:

rhc app create -a web2py -t python-2.6
cd web2py
git remote add upstream -m 2.3.2
git://github.com/prelegalwonder/openshift_web2py.git
git pull -s recursive -X theirs upstream 2.3.2
git push

Again no success. I receive the following error message:
To ssh://....rhcloud.com/~/git/web2py.git/
 ! [remote rejected] master -> master (pre-receive hook declined)
error: failed to push some refs to 'ssh://....rhcloud.com/~/git/web2py.git/'

Any idea what's going wrong?

Best,

xelomac