Dear Massimo Di Pierro

Please i need your help , i have this problem which is about my sites admin
.
i installed web2py at centos and made configuration with zpanel anyhow
after time i figured out away to run web2py sites by making web2py folder
copy for each site and i replaced the site into welcome folder so its
worked and every thing was cool untill i start testing the badmin which is
plugin ,anyhow the main problem is that badmin run sometimes and othe
dosent give me internal error which i cant see the content of this error
because its works fine locally

but i trackback each site into error folder and see the following errors

S'Traceback (most recent call last):\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/main.py",
line 606, in wsgibase\n    session._try_store_in_cookie_or_file(request,
response)\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/globals.py",

line 757, in _try_store_in_cookie_or_file\n
self._try_store_in_file(request, response)\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/globals.py",

line 763, in _try_store_in_file\n    if not response.session_id or
self._forget or self._unchanged():\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/globals.py",

line 719, in _unchanged\n    session_pickled = cPickle.dumps(dict(self))\n
File "/usr/lib64/python2.6/copy_reg.py", line 74, in _reduce_ex\n
getstate = self.__getstate__\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 8110, in __getattr__\n    self.__allocate()\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 8102, in __allocate\n    self._record = self._table[long(self)]\n
File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 8412, in __getitem__\n    return self._db(self._id ==
key).select(limitby=(0,1), orderby_on_limitby=False).first()\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 9958, in select\n    return
adapter.select(self.query,fields,attributes)\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 2245, in select\n    return super(SQLiteAdapter, self).select(query,
fields, attributes)\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 1704, in select\n    return self._select_aux(sql,fields,attributes)\n
File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/gluon/dal.py",
line 1670, in _select_aux\n    rows = self._fetchall()\n  File
"/var/zpanel/hostdata/azzam/public_html/azzamkutkut_com/web2py/g:

please please i do need help any solution

my email
aro...@gardeniatelco.com

please provideme with answer :(