Web2py includes several formstyles even now (table3cols, table2cols, divs,
ul and bootstrap). The default formstyle is table3cols, isn't it?

What needs to be done now is to add a new bootstrap3 formstyle. If forms
include formstyle=bootstrap, the users will continue to get BS2 classes (as
they should), if forms include formstyle=bootstrap3, they'll get BS3
classes.

In hindsight, bootstrap should have been named bootstrap2... but that's
probably just me being pedantic.

Regards,
Ales