IMHO I would be careful in adding support to presentation frameworks inside
main web2py distribution.
The scaffolding applications should be a projects on their own.
This way there could be different scaffolding apps targeting different
presentation frameworks to choose from.
The one scaffolding app distributed together with web2py would be selected
using a criteria of maturity or whatever.
I think web2py community now is large and mature enough and would benefit
from this separation.

mic