I'm trying out the "New Application Wizard" -- in step 1, however, the
plugins box is empty. I searched around and came across an older bug, where
the plugins where there but were not visible due to a 'overflow-y: auto'
value.

However, this is a different issue: the plugins are not listed at all (I
inspected the page source); playing around with overflow-y' doesn't help
either. The 'ul class="ms-list"' is definitely empty.

Tested in Windows and CentOS, with Chrome and IE.

Does anyone else experience the same issue? Or is it something I'm (not)
doing?

Thanks!