> Can you show me an example?

Not a working one :/. First we would need to enable the json package list
controller at web2pyslices. I thought I had implemented it but currently it
doesn't seem to work (returns null where it should return a json list of
packages).

Actually, I don't know what code is necessary to fix the plugin automation,
I'm just saying we could use web2pyslices as plugin database. If that's ok,
then I can work in an admin patch