Well I ended up with a firefox extension called *List.It*. It is really
good actually as it allows me to copy and search through. It is sort of
what Opera offers as a note taker but presented better. I am a Chrome user
but this extension is not on Chrome. Not a deal breaker though, I can use
Firefox. The only downfall is that cant archive by folders. Is ok. It
works.